the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am working on Ladies

Am I going into ladies cos my biz is too good??

No la.. Of course. Must be humble must say no.
Obviously u guys are not making enough shirts from me now I have to earn Ladies money become xiao bai lian. If u guys fed me well enough i will not enter the female market hahhahahahaha

Its my aim to launch end or late this year. Cos ladies have been asking me....

And its also time to see other animals beside entertaining u sausages hahahah

As recession is coming i expect sales to drop so i need to open up more product line eg ladies shirts else how to get more $ to open a store one day??

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008