the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Confession of The Day

Quote From A Magazine : The Australian Ant Hill


An entrepreneur is often likened to the one-eyed football supporter.
He has lived and breathed the product or technology since its conception, often sacrificing a high-paying job, subjecting family members to the vagaries of life as a technology developer or start-up business owner.
He 'knows' from the depths of his soul that the potential of the business is huge.

Why can't investors see this obvious opportunity !!!!!!!

The above is from the mag... well . back to me
Its bloody and bloody true...
I can land myself as a high paying job... I can have a secure job working for a stable pay..
I can be just a simple employee working in a MNC with just a simple dream of obtaining the Singaporeans 5C.. (aussie mate.. 5C.. Car, Cash Condo.. which is apartment, Career, Credit Card..)
But deep in my inner soul .. what I really want is to make a difference..
I want to show people who this skinny ..asshole is .. , I want to be jus the next big asia Richard Branson .. having my own brand in the global stage .. THE HOUSE
I know how huger i want my Brand to be the next big thing, .. and I know the day will come when I am going to harvest the crops.
Providing customise clothes.. that make the world different.

So back to reality.. my savings to my investment therefore.. broke. old. & . single ..and once u got no $.. no gals will show their pussy dangling at u, no matter how gd looking u r, how gorgeous or charming u r ... haha. sounds so sad.. well it is and i jus turn older on 16 Oct.. .

Next BLOG entry : House Of Colour-Pink

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name: Alfie
Contact MSN: tiatium@hotmail.com
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Powered by Blogger

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008