the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pricing and Charges

My new Price Charges will be range between $100 to 120. Charges depends on quality of fabric. Clients can start making reservations for next season fabric which are currently avaliable for viewing. Reservations charges of $20 applies.

Basic Charges
2 Ply Shirts
a) Short Sleeve Shirts - xx for a basic shirt
b) Long Sleeve Shirts - 100-120 (depends on fabic, latest season or off season)
* Season stuff refers to latest fabric (newer fabric I have to buy at higher prices ), so those standard fabric are still 100 ( considered cheap as I did my own research ). Remember I stress on quality so dun worry still good ok!*

Additional Charges
a) French Cuff - 5
b) Single Pocket - no charge
c) Double Pocket - 8
d) Thicker Collar - 10
e) Thicker Cuff - 10
f) Design Complication - ask
g) Mix and match of 2 fabric -ask
h) Double collar - 20

The Maximum Cap will be fixed at 120, this means if u have very complicated design, alot of additional add-ons and using good quality fabric the most you pay is only 120.

On the other hand, if you just want a basic trendy long sleeve shirts, the most you are paying is only 110

Why I increase?
After weeks of consideration, I have no choice but to increase my prices Imagine tailoring shirts using European fabric which is of better quality and finishing. Furthermore, I am paying in euro. Those who have done their shirts by THE HOUSE you should know I do quality, trendy not cheap skate stuff.

Thailand offer a cheaper alternative if u looking for cheap they charge only 25

Overall, I am still cheaper compared to tailoring firms and plus in house service. THE HOUSE are still f***ing worth it

1 Comments :

Blogger Anonymous Mike said...

Hi, do you do alterations? Secondly, do you accept orders for shirts if I provide my own cloth/ fabric and how much would it cost?

April 2, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008