the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

From Nothing to Producing Something


Looking at the shirts with the brand of THE HOUSE.. Stress level start to increase. Will my client fits correctly to the shirt... what if it does not fit.. what if things doesn't turn out the way he want?..
Slowly, I will see on the streets of Orchard.. hey that fellow is wearing MY HOUSE lol... my dream is far yet achievable..

Ok .. here is something to share with all gentlemen.. yea Victoria's Secret Angels Dance
Maybe one the I can start The House Of Secrets... selling tailored womens inner secrets.. lol.. why not.. everything is possible. Imagine walking down the streets and I saw one babe wearing and I say... "Hey yr assets are in safe hands cos My House is supporting!".. lol

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008