the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Welcome 2008...... time flies so is my youth.......... getting older again...lol
Every year it seems the same old logic in life cycle is happening .. as in .. u lose some things in life.. and u gain something unexpected. That why life is always full of excitement cos u dunno wat u gonna lose this year again......or wat u gonna gain ...........

What I have accomplished in my life this year..
1. Participate in Australian Business Icon and being among the finalist ... ( Will blog on it wats tt about http://www.qld.australianbusinessicon.com/)
2. Gain good business networking for me to market my offering in Australia one day.
3. Completed my bachelor in Queensland University of Technology
4. Gain experience working in a commercial kitchen in Viet De Lites ( Vietnamese Restaurant ) and Vinos ( Aussie Restaurant ). Knowing how to operate a commercial kitchen.
5. Been to Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra. Driving down from Brisbane.
6. First time to see snow ... knowing what is snow for the first time in my life.
7. First time to start doing my own business and its shirt making..
8. First time to feel what is like seeing your final product and proud of it.
9. Becoming an uncle
10. Went to Taiwan and most importantly went to my friend big companies and see the operation of a food processing company (http://www.mayfull.com.tw/)
11. Learn the important of management human and work aspect.

Misses and Sadness
1. Almost started OzBbq business in Australia .... but fail to start off due to partnership problems
2. Understand how hard it is to get what you wanted when u start a business
3. Feeling of giving up half way there when u feel the bankroll of business getting used up
4. Seeing and knowing your love one is no longer yours
5. Pressure to make sure things work out as life is a gamble.
6. Fail to travel to Great Barrier Reef

Year 2008 My GOALS....
1. Get more brand awareness for THE HOUSE and hit my sales quota as planned
2. Get a full time job in servicing industry to learn more about work cycle and stuff to implement in my business. Most importantly get a company to pay for my CPF
3. Learn Guitar and hopefully play it to the one I love one day ( trying hard to... lol)
4. Start launching THE HOUSE of Ladies starting last quarter of the year
5. Word of mouth spreading
6. Catalogue done.. for THE HOUSE
7. Venture off slowly among my aussie mate of my tailoring shirts using online medium
8. Helping my family business to continue or work better...... hopefully
9. Have at least 2 sales agent by end of 2008 to assist in my sales
10. Have a learning culture in my business.. keeping in trend learning new ways of working and doing things. Staying focus is part of business survival.
10. Keep on training myself in working out.. cos i still wanna look good lol.. n I know I have been slackin


Life is full of unexpected... Life is like a game.. u control how you want it to be and how to drive it... You make the choices for who u want to be with ...... yr future wedding partner.. your bf/gf.. but once a decision is make..... Is your choice correct?? Only time will tell...

1 Comments :

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 1, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008