the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pricing...

Time to comment on my Pricing Structure..
Right now as I have just started out doing .. my pricing structure will be

JUST ONLY S$80 BUCKS for each shirt ..

this promotional price will only last for first 6mths..... till end of MAY 2008

Remember!!!!regardless of whatever design.. whatever fabric u choose

Clients who are interested to get a tailored make shirt ..can book me for time slot via
msn: tiatium@hotmail.com


I will arrage a place where we can meet up and discuss your requirements.... cos I DON"T HAVE A STOREFRONT.. jus my site..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008