the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thoughts...

My thoughts..
When u are about to start something big, people will say lao jiao stuff (critise) at u.. when u make it there people will pour yr lan pa (say nice things at u).... these are the norm in the human world..

I have to admit that I have never been that successful in my life. On the other hand, cos of all these unsuccessful events that happened to make me learn to be a stronger person in whatever things I wanna do...

My failure
Retain in secondary one
I was dame sad at the age of 13... why this dame unlucky thing happen to me. I cried home when I recieved the results from my form teacher..how am I going to face my parents.. face my relatives face my friends..

The real demoralising feeling came when I saw my friends going to the next stage while I am still stuck...

Seeing the one you like yet so far away
This story is really heart aching.. I like this gal her name was xxx .. I beta not say who she is .. she was the first gal in my life that I bought roses to. I remembered the day when I brought the 3 purple roses to her block onthat v.day.. waiting at her block downstairs giving her purple roses.. so paisei holding the roses when the neighbourhood people saw this tall skinny guy standing there holding those roses.. (that time i really bo chee.. but i dunno why jus bringing roses to her place i wu ji.. )

After we graduate from sec sch.. we still remind in contact..... but too bad we always got no time for each other as our path are different.. so when i knew that she got a bf .. heartache la.. ( I know she might read this blog.. but I will wish her all the best 愛一個人不一定要擁有那個人..)

I learnt from this that u have to treasure whatever things u have.. Will always treat the next person to my utimate best..

So u can see 6yrs primary sch.. 6yrs sec sch.. lucky 3 yrs in poly and 1.5yrs uni. if i make it 6 all the way .. wa i really can go heaven beta.

What really matter most in my life now is to treasure what I have now and excel towards my dream.. and proving to myself that I have really done my best. .....
As years goes on, the time will come for me to close my eyes for my soul to depart my aching body resting in the coffin.. thinking of what I have really achieved and done my very best!!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008