the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Friday, November 16, 2007

The Next Leap Question and Answer Carrying On..

Can I make all these??? Not all... I am not fashion industry plant
Yes, This I can

Yes
Yes

Yes

After making my own shirt, alot of question start to flow into my msn and my email .. I decided to share the questions that they have asked with my readers..

a) If I provide my own design can you do it for me?
Yes, The House can do almost everything u want but right now strictly to shirt making.. So please do not give us stupid stuff and ask us do we do.. like tee shirts or others.. use brain please

b) How long does it take to make a shirt?
Base on my negotiation with my manufacturer the deal is 8 to 14 working days…

c) So long???
Please understand that we are not ‘CK TANG’, ‘Courts’, ‘Myer’ or ‘David Jones’ that can cash and carry we are tailoring to your ‘FIT’ if you need in a hurry we can’t entertain u.. cos we are not ‘Fedex’ or ‘UPS’ we are not express companies

d) How can I place an order?
Well, once we officially start doing business, our sales agent will attend to u like real estate agents they come over to the place of your convenient to customize for u.

e)But I am actually in Overseas?
Not to worry, we will post videos on U-tube that u can follow simple measuring instructions (even dummies can follow).. Once u got your measurement.. email us and we will do the rest.

f) How much does it cost?
Well right now prices start from S$80> for local customers.
g)U charge cheap does that make your brand a very low market?
Well.. as my concept is starting to do for my friends first and learn along the way, therefore I don’t wanna charge very high prices.

h) When are u starting to make ladies shirt?
Not so soon.. it depends on market response..

i) Are you going to do everything by yrself?
No, obviously how can I do business everything by myself. I got help from a lot of people like designer, my siblings, my manufacturer etc

j) How are u actually surviving right now without income?
Digging into my saving Savings lol..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008