the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Previous Work in Australia....

I miss those awesome days in Aus.. working seems alot fun than doing your own business. The time pressure to keep on track with what u actually wanted.

To share with you guys some of the work that I did during my days in Australia was helping out my Taiwanese friend to get his stuff shoot .. well sort of jewellery ads done... (http://www.justti.com/) Luke and Alfie
Shooting Process
The cute chick
Thats Jerry and his ex-gf.. (yea Ang Mo)



0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008