the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Here I Go.... Malaysia

Firstly, I would like to thank all my friends for being part of the selection of my final name card design. Based on votes, the winning design is the red design. Basically I do like the red design, however everyone have preference differences. To make it more acceptable to the main public I will only consider the wining design based on votes.

Now I am on the way to Malaysia, driving up all the way from Johore to KL and then to Penang. Accompanying my dad to do business in Malaysia and to understand my market segment from our neighbour.. PEST (Marketing Term). To my mates in Malaysia I would be happy to see u guys again, unfortunately due to time constraint I might not be able to meet all of you. Pardon me if I can't make time to see you guys. I will post pictures of my Malaysia trip

Malaysia.. Truly Malaysia...

Back to The House, the design will be printed in Malaysia to save my cost.. While I am awaiting for my designer (Christna Pang my bro friend) to send me the psd format... which I needed badly to amend some wording and text stuff.
I got positive response today while meeting my manufacture about assisting me towards customize shirt making.. With their positive feedback I am one step closer to enter my HOUSE. Shirt making is what my short term goal is.. Once accomplish, I will move on to pants making...etc

When I am back in SIN, i will post video clips online teaching my overseas mate to maeasure their body size correctly. Joseph (AUS VDL) This will assist u to DIY without me assisting.. making one step closer to going global.. haha..
With the internet going global is coming...

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008