the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, October 18, 2007

the House of Pink

I recently came across heaps of Pink Fabric.. Yes, they are awesome.. beautiful. I use a similar kind of design as my table cloth when I am studying in Aussie. These are fantastic material to be use for all sorts of occassion.
But for tailored Shirts...plus a nice matching tie to match it..



Dots.... Nice

Strips... always look stunning






Checked..

The above material are avaliable... and in stocks

Actually, I have heaps of pink stuff I will post more for u guys to see.

Weekly I will introduce some fabric of a colour theme. Readers can let me know what colors they prefer me to showcase as well.

2 Comments :

Blogger Zhijian/Richard said...

nice pink fabric!! i would like to make a shirt out of it. :) - Richard.

October 21, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Zhijian/Richard said...

nice pink fabric!! i would like to make a shirt out of it. :) - Richard.

October 21, 2007 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name: Alfie
Contact MSN: tiatium@hotmail.com
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Powered by Blogger

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008