the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Looks & Appearance

Heaps of ideas to blog about... but what should I start of with..
Melbourne.. at Pixar. Dreamworks studio with my spore mate


Brisbane... Should be a Party at Mercury..

Looks and appearance ......thought of this topic while I just finish watching the Channel U Taiwanese variety show call GUESS.... Well the Guess topic in their show was about gals with small tits.. Sounds funny.. But to gals is a really big matter... esp those in aussie.. Imagine when most of those aussie babes have really BIG ones.. and u r those odd one out. U will feel demoralized in the dressing room, shopping for inner garment, going to the beach and having to undress for a breast check. I remember a japanese female friend of mine once tell me she can't buy inner garments in departmental store in aussie cos it doesn't really fit her as hers is the odd size. I was laughing out loudly.. I have never thought of the inconvenient cos I am never a woman before!!!!! Sounds evil well that’s true. But she seems alright cos she say most japanese are like that.. (But those video I saw was alright.... video... erm.. decent one ... do u believe!!)

Do I like big ones..? Erm well it doesn't really matter as long one have the X factor and character. 有自信就是美!!! 這是最重要的...

Erm.. Back to decent topic
Everyone is born with different looks, different heights, tits, dicks etc..
Dressing and making one impress is important in today society. Therefore dressing right is important for job interviews, presentation, work and esp.. Dates. My company will also help our clients or customer to dress to their right and proper attire for occasions.
Well tomorrow I shall blog about BLUE.... the Color of the Week Blue

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008