the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back from Malaysia

Yea I am back from Malaysia after a long journey from Johore -> KL-> Ipoh -> Penang-> Terengganu -> Kuantan in a week. Driving was fun.. and when u speed u are not worried of getting demerit points. No worries.. now back to my usual plan of planning my business and getting a job to finance myself so that I have $.. haha



This pic is quite funny when I saw it on the streets... 老板你的力到低有多大???
In the next 24HRS I will blog on more about something interesting.. fabric stuff. and knowledge..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008