the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Malaysia Part 1

Here are some of the pics taken from the journey driving up from Singapore to Malaysia.. Kuala Lumpur. It have been about 5 long years ago since I last came with my dad to do business in our neighbouring country.
As usual long traffic jam.. but at least there are new roads that ease the traffic on the expressway..

The twin tower .. picture taken in the car..


Remind me of my old house wear the switch is a round BIG 'Click' sound

Malaysia flag in shopping Mall indicating I am in Malaysia..



1 Comments :

Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Don't know if you'd be interested...

I'd like you to check-out my insane, efficacious, avant-garde, kick-ass trilogy...
and buy one of my novels (you’ll also find my photo on the back cover of REDUNDANT ):

--> stores.lulu.com/fido <--

If we don’t meet here,
I'll see you in God’s Great Beyond, won't I?
God bless you.

theautomann@msn.com
tok2me

November 1, 2007 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008