the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Saturday, November 3, 2007

KL.. Ipoh.. Penang ..

After spending 3 nights in the capital city KL, we drove down to Ipoh .. and now we are going to our next destination Penang. Oh ya... It was so coincident that I saw my Aussie housemate Andrea (Malaysian) at Subang Parade, its really good to see him in gd spirits. He was there with his cousin.. as usual he is shopping..always.. haha.. How I wish I am rich like him. Full time Shopper!!

During our stop over at Ipoh for several hours, my dad when to his client place. His place reminds me of those super olden days of Singapore. It bring me back to those days when I was a little kid, those olden decoration dilapidated structures and obsolete fridge and chairs.. Well those people in Ipoh still dress back to those ages.. so is still kid of match with that environment... haha..
Heading to the hotel in Penang now..

Here are the pictures of our house in KL Ampang
The car that we drove up....


The olden days bus...

My primary school fans and lights that dangle above me...

The Black House.. (Place selling charcoal)



Retro look..

Singapore olden days..

My ah gong chair..

Cheque Printer


Big Electonic Calculator..

Prisoner Cell..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008