the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tall.. Just Tall Part 1

Tall .. to me is just being myself.. 1.87m tall .. haha.. well guys love being tall.. but do u know what is the negative side of being tall... Only tall guys will know!!



In Australia, I did went to aussie pubs occassionally during my study daze..cos there is basically nothing to do in Australia @ night .. Being tall and slim (or skinny) I am always the odd one out in the crowd of asian parties or even among my Singaporean friends. I am always being bothered by questions from other party goers..

1) Hey U seems to come here often..
2) Hows the Party the other time..
3) I seems to see you around..


The fact that Being Tall make u famous even if u don't really want to.. sometimes I just wanna be a low profile guy .. when I need to..


In view of that, the opposite sex thinks that I am a party goers.. flirting around or someone who loves to keep high profile

Innocent Occassion...
On one occassion, I was actually having lunch with this shanghainese chick ..pretty gorgeous looking chick.. She was just my project mate. We were having lunch together cos we were starving after the meeting in the library..

Suddenly .. her bf appeared from no where while we were having lunch. Her bf seeing that we were together made him pissed off! Her gf was at a lost .. 'will my bf b angry at me.. will my bf wanna break up with me'...

In my mind, I was thinking what can I really do to help her.. Nothing !..

How does he look like?Her bf .. look somehow alot smaller than me .. and her.. and jus a simple looking guy on the street.. .. (I wanna post a pic of him.. cos I can't stand guys not being understanding to their gf..)


I learn from this incident..
Never be with someone else gf.. unless both of us are really close friends or her bf knows about it.. (Unless u are shorter than his bf .. dress like a fuck while with her). ..
On the other side.. will u want yr bf to be seeing someone more gorgeous than u .. ..

Utimately, trust is what true love is all about .. Did u really trust yr bf or gf?

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008