the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I have been doing the past few weeks...

Been to alot of places lately.. Knowing that gd packaging helps carry the brand name and image well, I decided to make an effort in looking for more ideas that will improve in the final product packaging.
Sooooo, I went to alot of manufacturing companies to give myself more ideas... From button companies .. stickers.. to labelling companies... (yea ... I might not use them all now but for future I might ... )
Getting precious contacts from alot of people.
I wanna show u guys the fancy design of button but they restricted me from taking pics.. so too bad..

Stickers
Fabrics or shirting labelling
Remember these brands??
I am confuse.......:P now with so many type of design to choose from..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008