the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shirts use in Fashion Shoot

Last few days ago, The House was having their first ever fashion shoot. The outcome of the pictures is jus average.. so.. after much consideration we decided to have another shoot probably jus the product itself..
I haven get those pictures of the shoot.. and since I can't wait, I start to take pics at home.. and share some of it with my readers.


I came across this article at home.. and decided to take it down n share it with readers... Well this checked shirts is jus a normal shirt to me.. Readers can contact me and I can get this tailored to u at a promotional price. This is more worth than buying off the shelves at >S$100. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THE SHIRTS DOESN'T 'FIT' U!.. msn:tiatium@hotmail.com let me know..
The Outcome










0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008