the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Quality versus Mass Making...

I was with my dad shopping for socks while in KL.. KLCC Petronas Twin Tower.. As usual, we always saw some fabric that looks similiar but of lower quality fabric ...... I decided to take a shot of it and show to my readers that we have the same design of what u see in departmental store.. My dad say..' 他们的都是蓝交布'.. .. If you know what I trying to interpret u should know what I mean .. Are you paying for quality or brand??.. .. Its up to consumer to decide paying for S$80+ for a tailored shirt that fits u or .. S$80+ for the brand u think that fits u?





This pic is from my earlier blog entry http://thehouseofgentlemen.blogspot.com/2007/10/house-of-pink.html

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008