the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

........Handling with Misconception

Lately, some of my friends have commented on my pricing and structure. That means my friends are paying attention to my stuff..

Common question... (Again and Again)
1) G2000, Giodano, or Departmental Stores Sell at 50bucks why yours is S$80???
Pls read my earlier entry ...http://thehouseofgentlemen.blogspot.com/2007/10/next-leap-question-and-answer.html
THE HOUSE IS A TAILORING FIRM, NOT A READY MAKE COMPANY!
Setting price is an aspect of branding and standards. I would prefer setting standard to be sort of like high end tailoring companies or branded retail outlets. Obviously, I can’t match their well know prestige brand. My tactics will be using value added services like customize service, in house service. Not to mention quality fabric and make to measure. I can assure you that no such tailor in Singapore won't charge cheaper than my firm during our promotional period. Between 80 and 100 is still considered cheap in Singapore.

2) Is there discount can it be cheaper??
Yes, I can charge cheaper if you order in bulk. I can't simply reduce jus by making one shirt.. I am not trying to sell massive sales.. I am not David Jones or CK Tang. I want my customer to come back to me cos of quality fabric and workmanship not because I am cheap. ( Is like you buy Japan products for their quality, and Thailand for cheap stuff....LV bags are famous for their quality, so if u want cheap LV bags then u go get it from Thailand. Same reason goes for shirt tailoring, u can get each for S$25 tailored shirts in Thailand)

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008