the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Interviews


I went to interview today.. Hopefully I can get the job.

Lately, I had seen the hardware zone forum and saw a guy wearing white tailored stuff. Very Nice and Very Korean feel, the price he paid for was reasonable. Base on my understanding and my knowledge, the shirts fabric is just average level.

Normally I will share with my clients the costing concept. That is if they make a shirt for 100 bucks, the costing should normally be around 30% to 40% the most that is the norm for business to survive (Remember there are other cost as in overheads not mention). The cost is divided by 2 again for workmanship and fabric. The workmanship cost is standard while the fabric is the variable cost.

A good fabric will cost as much as 25 US per mth. (Standard tailor prefer those at 10US per mth)So, if you are being charge 100 for custom make shirt. I can estimate how much the fabric cost without feeling and knowing the quality.

Back to the norm, a high end tailoring firm will use fabric that are more x... than a road side tailor store. That's Logical if u think of the business aspect! Profit Margin.

I will remove this entry in 7days time cos I don't wanna get people from this industry to know tat I am writing this.. secret.. Although is commonsense, I think to play safe I shall remove

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008