the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, February 28, 2008

SUPER ANNOYED!!! (DU LAN)

Why .. Why .. Why.. Lady Luck is always not on my side..

I need a JOB a simple job .. Its so hard for me to get a job I have no Bloody Idea..

Mayb I am to handsome.... (lol) too outstanding.... too fuck up.. or TOO OLD..

The more I am not employed, the more determine I want me business to GROW....

Singapore need talent.. then how about those not talented... ??...

新加坡要人才。。。。 那我们这些蠢才呢???

I know I am not a talent.. cos i retain before I studied 6 yrs primary school... 6yrs normal stream secondary school.. .. People Judge that we are a failure before....

ONE DAY I WILL FUCKING TELL THOSE EMPLOYERS u are those who fucking dun recognise people who are capable!!!!

One day, I Shall have THE HOUSE TOWER.. (something like Trump Building to those who know that) right in the heart of CBD..

JUST WAIT THE DAY WILL COME!!! I am building my fortress with great heartship..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008