the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Moody Spirits



Interviews and interview, one after another. Sad Disappointed Distorted .. wat else can I sad. Why its so hard for me to get a decent job and pay me a decent pay. I jus wanna work normal office hours..

Why is it fucking so hard for me to land myself into one.


I need the night time to meet my clients, and weekends to do my swimming and running.. plus my follow up.


I went to a bank tdy for an interview.. its a banker job ( Gd Pay and Prospect ). This job requires u to commit 6 days work week for a period of 6mths. During this period, they say it is an assess of yr capabilites and assigned u to do road shows insurance sales for this bank. How much will I get pay ? I am not sure yet.. 6 days workday.....how can I able to work in that........ Seriously, I don't mind committing to it just that its too much of sales for me ........Sales for my shirts.. n now banking stuff.....


Btw, I went to Recruit Express. They wanna hired me to work in there, I want to cos its a gd environment and the avg age there is 25.. of course I prefer to work in young environment.. seeing young chicks ( fresh poly holder, A level youngster waiting for uni) instead of all the office aunties.. haha. Of Course u know connections of big firms.. Waiting for their call for another final round of interview.... Pls Jesus let them call me, I want it cos I am starving..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008