the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Sunday, February 3, 2008

CNY SHIRTS Part 1

The shirts below are for Mr Johnny. The current price after the cny period will be 120 for the black shirt, 105 for the purple one.. both are 2 ply cotton.



I pass him the shirt v. late ard 2300.. Then we went chilling out at a little bar, over there I met an old couple selling snacks at that place... I said" Uncle Aunti..did u used to sell fishball noddles at NYP FOOD JUNCTION?' ...Yes they replied and there it goes we started to chat about our story.. We have a long chat cos I was seating there waiting for my chicken chop rice.

As we were chatting, I suddenly hav the urged to go in n cook as well. It reminded me of those days where I am working in the kitchen.

We left around 0130... When I reached back home lying on my bed, thoughts start to fill my mind...its such a touching moment where u see an old lovely couple operating a little foodstall. It just felt so warmth to see their relationship being built up by "little love stall" 愛心小吃.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008