the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Friday, February 1, 2008

Risk Taker

Since the first entry I stated this business and blog, I can be seen or known as a risk taker. At a point of time I really have the idea of giving up my passion and my dream. Well, seeing my friends who are working in other sectors getting stable pay and generous bonus payout to buy cars, or investing in their long term partner... This aches me seriously.

Recently, I met my friends and a female friend of mine asks me this. Why dun u wanna get a gf yrself? I paused and conceptualize the way I wanna reply her... "I am a risk taker, if I have a gf I can't guarantee that I can give her a stable life which other Singaporeans working as a regular job (Pilot, banker engineer etc) can give u. If my business were to fail, I lose both my employment and savings. I don't want the other party to suffer with me seriously... I cannot guarantee that I have enough savings to settle down with her... I don't have enough savings to buy wat others guys could afford on valentine day..

Do you still want a guy like that?

On the other hand, will someone wait till the high potential rewards associated with the opportunity that I believe on?

Will someone downgrade themselves from being ferried by cars for dates than SBS chauffer buses/trains for date?

Entrepreneur lives and suffer to the realistic world of reality. I respect those who walk the Journey...

She replied.. "I rather be with someone with passion and fighting for a dream, than someone who is just a normal person."

I said..." Its easier to say than be in those conditions cos all these cannot 当飯吃"

Wats your point of view?

Guys or gals..If u are reading my blog and wanna help me u can jus simply link me from your own blog. A little advertising do help ... THANKS!!

2 Comments :

Blogger ell said...

Bro, really respect you for pursuing your dreams, hope you can succeed!
If the right girl comes along, both of you will know. She will not mind that you do not have stable income and that it is possible your business will fail - she will stand with you through thick or thin.

February 1, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger reina77 said...

Hehe.. Mr Alfie... I agree with Ell!! Dont worry so much, get 1 that appreciates who u r rather than 1 who appreciates how fat your wallet is...

Take it as a test of faith when u r down and out.. if she stays around.. definately she's worth keeping!

Good luck!

February 2, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008