the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Day 2008

Another Valentine Day........
I am SINGLE so that means hiding at home, dating my parents lol..
I told myself next year this day will never be alone.

Till now I still haven really date anyone since I am back from Aus....
I rather let the one I love be with someone else and restrain myself from dating, cos I am not financially really to give her what she wants ........... flowers or whatever.. I choose to 让.

I believe in my goal..

This song is sooooo nice by 杨宗纬




0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008