the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Research & Development




Went Shopping for the first time since I came back from Aus.. I was trying to get more shirting ideas so I went to Raoul Store at Paragon. Well, their shirts are trendy and nice.
I bought this shirt to assistin in my R & D.
I shall use this shirt to come out with some different ideas of short sleeve tailored shirts.
Ready make shirts are still not my kind of choice cos they dun hav the size that i exactly want. Hopefully my clients will like it after the R & D is done.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008