the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Monday, February 18, 2008

How to Wash Off Stubborn Stain?

I wash posted this question on my little chat box. To me it seems abit difference cos u can google it to find solutions.

This is what I reply him,

Hi XXX,
Stains are always there. But to totally remove it, I really have no 100per cent cure. As my job is a tailored fashion consultant.

Normally what I do will be to dip the clothes I wear into a strong detergent and leave it overnight ( More than 10hrs ). In the morning, I will wash it by hand and hang it dry. If u want yr shirt to last longer use hand wash at all times, or if u are lazy after dipping overnight jus throw into the washing machine. But pls ensure u do not wash together with staining clothes like jeans etc. Hand wash is more advisable.

This is what I have search for u in the internet.

Perspiration stains and ring around the collar are also a common complaint. For perspiration, soak the garmet in white vinegar and work the stain out. Launder as usual. For ring around the collar, try white chalk. The chalk absorbs some of the oils in the fabric. It may not completly remove the stain, but your garmet will look a lot better. Launder as usual.

No method is full proof, however, most work near 100% of the time if you act quickly and have the necessary equipment and knowledge.

Do not leave yr clothes for weeks and wash. Stain will be more lasting and tougher to get rid

Alfie
Fashion Consultant

Clothes can be well taken care off, its how much care are you willing to give it... based on my thoughts cos sometimes I bought stuff that I like yet I dun even wear it.. well so I did care.. lol.

As the same logic goes, how to prevent yr computers fr virus, dun surf the net.. but we still do. haha

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008