the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Loss of Words..........

Meet up my army mates tdy at Fish & Co (Wheelock Place). Richie Ronald is leaving so is sort of gathering b4 he leaves.

I meet them after they have their dinner.. cos I was with my dad having dinner at kopitiam plus I wanna save money on having to spend 20 bucks on a meal.. cos my depreciating bank figures is scary..

This week is the worst week of my life. Things not going smoothly.. lost 3kg lately.. losing all my well tone body...

Facing my friends who did make their clothes with me doesn't come into perfection.. stress and tension hits my aching heart.... I wasn't feeling right that day when they came my house to take measurement, but I shouldn't use that as an excuse.. I shall learn from this! and never repeat the same MISTAKE again!!.......

I disappointed my friends, their support... I disappinted myself the most..

I will meet up them and do some adjustment for them... asap

NEVER REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN!! Sorry........

Savings is hitting rock bottom, so is my pathetic soul tired sad and demoralise once again..

I still need to fight .. cos the battle is not yet over and shall never be over......endure...

Right now I need to built the confidence back in my soul.. I need to force myself back..

I WILL BE BACK !!!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008