the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Friday, December 5, 2008

I am still ALIVE

How come u don't blog regularly..?
Cos i am working on things.. sometimes.. But I am still alive.. those who wanna make shirts still can contact me i will reply asap

Whats the greatest satisfaction ?
obviously, seeing my clients wearing THE HOUSE shirts out and not kept in their wardrobe.. My shirts are to be worn and not to be kept... so wats the point of buying a shirt to keep ? its not limited edition halo kitty or halo pussy..

Will I get AXED?
The bank I am working for have announced their axing .. so as an employee our job is to jus wait for news.. and do our stuff.......... we got no say.. as we are their employee..

CHINESE NEW YEAR NOTICE!!!!
Pls do make early cos we need time to service u..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008