the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Friday, June 20, 2008

Marketing.....Ideas

The ideas of how to market my stuff came way before i launch this biz...

I can plan very strong marketing campaigns, but right now I can't activate this.

Reason: Dissatisfaction will occur, I cannot attend to most of my clients as my weekdays night and weekends are limited. If Capacity increase, my services will decrease based on my current way of doing. This will result in negative word of mouth and negative message convey to potential clients of their waiting period to see me.........THE IMPACT: CLIENTS GOING AWAY

To overcome this problem, I have to have a stronger workforce.
Delivery HELL RIDERS helping me to do the delivery of my shirts... and have a more efficient time schedule....

Ideas of MY MARKETING TOOLS that I will use in future..
MSN, BLOG, etc...... I Can;t share with u right now as this are my ideas....

NEXT MTH, UBS EMPLOYEES WILL GET 20 bucks off the shirt they make with THE HOUSE. BY SHOWING their employee pass..... easy ??? UBS EMPLOYEES ARE U READY?? SPREAD THIS NEWS....

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008