the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Life of a Slave Worker Cum Entrepreneur

THE HOUSE HAVE RAISED ITS DONATION TO 150 TO CHINA QUAKE AID... PLS BLOODY HELP TO DONATE IF U CAN.....

Here's a peak of my work desk. This place is where my genius cells start to innovate, inner souls start to find the next the tool tat reali works.... the next best step to do??

I work more than 60 hrs per week.. 45-50hrs spend at my workplace CS.. weekends meeting clients, supplier & factory. I love meeting my clients.. but I have to sacrifice alot of things .. missing the life of normal working employee which is Lack of time for myself.

No time for SHOPPING.. DATING.. WHATEVER.. .. SLEEPING???

The seeds tat I scattered in this empty plot of land will be ready for harvesting 2 years down the road.. the timeline I give myself.. The outcome?? Only future will tell..

Hardwork mate.. nothing comes easy for those who inspire to be entrepreneurs...

一分耕耘不一定會有收穫, 但是不耕耘一定沒有收穫.
就象愛情, 真心付出不一定是成公. 但就只有付出才會有幾會成公...

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008