the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, May 15, 2008

NEW FABRICS ARRIVED

Good News : For those who are awaiting new fabrics...... yes they have landed.. and are avaliable.
I will be sending out pictures of fabric via email to my loyal clients..

Potential Clients who want to view the new fabrics can do so by adding my msn, once that is done I will send it over to u .... cos only my current clients who are in my msn list get the chance to see it first.

What are u waiting for.. xmas?

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008