the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Working @ CS

Finally got my pay.. selling myself to the bank is still better than borrowing money fr the bank

Have a so call one to one session tdy with my direct boss for the first session.... Her name is C... Well, I beta not say who she is cos l know my blog will be known to her if my biz turn out to become a global brand.... but on the other hand if she is an open minded person she will be proud that she hav an employee that drives his own biz.....and be amazed that how on earth this person cope with work and his personal biz??

Or in the other hand, she will be a boss that rather want an employee tat jus work for her blindly and complete her task so that she won't get any bad record in the employee folder of hers.

To me, I prefer working with people who have the passion and drives.. cos these people make sure things get done and they are serious abt it. Even if they quit my company I know they will survive well in the desert land outside.

Wats moonlighting?
Was with my mate Tom for dinner after working long hours OT....... this topic started to flow...
am I moonlighting ..?

erm.. I tell him no which I have to defence.. If a person with a family of 5 earning lets say 1k per mth, he definately need more $ to feed his parents and children. So in the legal terms yes he is moonlighting,but in the moral eyes NO he is not he. He is doing for the survival of his family. We all read the news tat some poor folks work more than 2 jobs to survive, in concluding this with the common law this is not moonlighting

I am not in that situation.. okay .. This example will be more like my case. Mr ALPHA loves to teach and teaching tuition on weekends or after work is his passion in life... will his part time tuition job affect his normal full time job? no.. its jus an interest.

Moonlighting is a very general word. It can be working for 2 parties with the conflict of the same interest. Lets say a marketer who works for Macs and KFC.
In this case both are in the F & B retail sector. thereby his case will be more of a moonlighting.


CASE CLOSE

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008