the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fighting for my Passion

Heres my daily routine .. life as an employee can be both fun and miserable. It all depends on yr work environment, team members most importantly the trainer attach to u to teach u the tricks in the job..

0800 - lying on bed ..
0815- finally get up after alarm rang at 0800
0840- leave my hse
0900- reach office on time if not within the next 10mins cos MRT always got delay
0900-1300 - Start work in the office. Doing the daily routine work finding the quick pick toto no. on the shares stuff pick out the nos. that i am looking for. Adjusting them to the right set of figures. Btw I am attach to a lady well she is someone like Lydia sum, if i can't do the work correctly she will say.... "aiyo i teach u already right, did u write down anot??? Don't bring trouble to me. I am very Busy!"

1300-1400- go for lunch. Raffles Place area really got heaps of good food

1400-2000- Afternoon balancing of the so call toto numbers... If you can't balance she will say and nag the same old stuff. "aiyo i teach u already right, did u write down anot??? Don't bring trouble to me. I am very Busy!" Seriously speaking I always get fuck by her.. thats life cos i am a recruit she is like a warrant officer.. one day I shall mastered the skill of hers..

Life in the office can be fun with the right age group people, the motivation is there.. so now after reading my entry u think I got motivation?

Well I need to find my motivation cos I need the $ to pump into THE HOUSE.. Endure and FIGHT FOR MY PASSION...................NEVER SAY DIE!!!

2000-0000 Reached Home, prepare myself to meet my clients if I happened to get booked and off I go.....

0000- check the net if there are any client looking for me and msn.

0100- off to bed.. 7hrs of sleep to the next day..

Its tiring but I live in the dreams of my passion that keep me ongoing.. so to my trainer Lydia Sum come and fuck me my skin is as thick as layers of the earth.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008