the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Remove My Faces..

Dear Loyalty Readers,
From tdy onwards, I will not post any pics of my face lol.. cos its not my core product ....
and I have removed most of my fucking faces from those pictures posted.. lol.. cos I wanna keep my little small business away from my work mates @ Credit Suisse.. To protect the interest of all parties..

Its like (Axmy) the regular forces... those regulars cannot have sideline yet they use their wife name to register business..

Well to me its more like guys playing computer games (WoW) after work... its their interest. So this is my interest.. As long as I perform well in my full time work I guess no one will bother... Unless they wanna backstab me....

Yours
Alfie
Fashion Consultant With Broken English ..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008