the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Are u Paying More Than 120 For this OR That?

Workmanship Nightmare and my friend paid 150 for that! I need Gordon Ramsay (Hell's Kitchen) to really f.them up
The first 2 pics are from X Tailor .. well my friend told me they will never ever go back to them.
Okay, first pic.. I open up the button of the shirt, u see the end of the fabric jus behind the button hole I can open everything.. OMG I can even pull the thread!

The 2nd 2pic shows something call a simple stitching to me its call the lazy joint... durability okay. Its taken from my friend shirt. Let share with u wat I learn from Branded or say quality stuff.


Raoul shirts, open up the button see behind the button holes... complete stitiching. Excellent shirt

Next the armhole area to the body area stitching. Perfect, u paid for what u deserved. 100% good workmanship. Minus point.. too X.. and make in developing countries.. but at least u pay for their good stuff.



For my shirts, I did R&D and learnt from leading brands what they did. All these evidence can be seen in HUGO BOSS, Raoul... and etc

For THE HOUSE, I ensure that all my clients pay for QUALITY Workmanship and Fabric.. I think myself as a end consumer, will I want to buy a crap stuff.. ans NO. I set the culture of my standards reali HIGH to ensure that every customer deserved what they pay for when they get things done from THE HOUSE.

NOTHING LEAVE THE HOUSE UNDONE!

Don't ever blame those tailor why they didn't do good workmanship for yr shirt.. cos u didn't ask for it the first place. Furthermore most tailor will charge u extra for a good workmanship on top of the 150 u paid for... Afterall u r the willing buyer.. U paid for it.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008