the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Ongoing Competition

Recently, I received an email from someone in this industry that was quite unhappy about why did I do my business that way and why you wanna enter this so call "territory" when Singapore market is already so small....." are u trying to snatch our rice bowl".

When I received this email, I was quite annoyed. After which I sat down and ponder how should I put my words.

I am flattered by his mail knowing that tailors seen me as a threat after a few months of entering in the business. To those tailors, I seen myself as a competitor of HUGO BOSS, RAOUL all the big brand names who perceived quality value services as part of their core services. I don't wanna be competitors of small firms... BIG firm normally survive better in terms of inflation or say economies of scales... Small firms suffered.. I have the knowledge of running and managing a successful business and why should I think of compeition with small firms.. THINK BIG GROW BIG

To me a successful business is one like Donald Trump. Sir Richard Brandson.. and not Mr Uncle Mohammad that owns a small grocery, small roadside make-shift stall...

People like Mr Trump and Sir Brandson, turning nothing to something is their meaning in life... and tats me.. my characteristic... Mr Uncle Mohammad on the other hand, jus wanna earn a few thousand per mth and see meaning in life..

To those small operators, if u are reading my blog... Ask yrself this will u become a muti national company? or something like Breadtalk having chain of outlets globally.. can U? If u don't have the knowledge jus be Mr Mohammad stick with yr little stall.. Greater Power comes greater Responsibilities... If Mr Trump were to fail now.. do u know the economic impact that his country have to burden and how many will be jobless..DO U KNOW THAT? If a small vendor were to fail .. will the people of Singapore suffer with him .. ans NO.

It takes great leadership... to be successful... I congrats Taiwan for appointing a great leader as the President Mr Ma Ying-jeou. I see someone with great leadership & talents in him..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008