the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Friday, March 21, 2008

I am Finally out of JOBLESS State

After Enduring months of unemployment and sending heaps of resume to all sorts of companies, agency etc. I am getting out of this ... HELL MONTHS.

Imagine coming home wondering in the sky WILL I GET EMPLOYED!!... Well, these are the miserable days I had suffered... Been so down and demoralised!..

Yesterday, 1700HRS a call came in................... U R HIRED!..

WOWOWOWOWOWOW .... I am so fuxxing HIGH.. Btw, congrats to the nice gentlemen tat send my resume to their boss and help me get a job. Yes! u got a shirt courtesy of THE HOUSE. (You will always be the VVIP of THE HOUSE)

Its operations job in CREDIT SUISSE.. Yes the fucking BIG BANK .. Working in Raffles Place. Gone are the days of endless waiting..

Now, I can get pay from the bank to finance my little business. Normally, small start-up firms borrowed loan from the bank or relatives.. (Becoming instant debtors). However most ended up working for the bank to repay their loans and not working for the business.
For me, I work for the bank and getting paid to finance my little business.......and not my BUSINESS WORK FOR THE BANK!!!

With my pay injection, THE HOUSE can go faster.. and grow faster .... establish further... (BTW an investor is interested in my stuff.. I am awaiting to meet up with him soon)

A big THANK YOU to all my clients who wanna help me.. You are all FANTASTIC clients of mine I will treasure forever.. I appreciate your help SERIOUSLY.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008