the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Craving....

After I started writing 2 entry of The Human Life Cycle I got heaps of responses from my clients and anonymous reader sending email or msn in saying

I reali like yr Human Life Cycle .. totally no crap straight to the point.. its bloody true .. Looking forward to yr next cycle....

Well for gals its not tat i am generalising.. I can't be writing all sort of character listing from A to Z .... I just need the right antidote that reali attracts my reader and let them ponder in their unconscious mind if tat situation reali happen .....

Back to the fact this is not my core business is merely for entertainment

Thanks for yr feedback.... all these are done by inspirations.. purely for entertainment

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008