the House Of Gentlemen

This is the blog where THE HOUSE is going to start. An entrepreneurship spirit of how a business idea is going to be created. Thus, the ultimate goal is to become a global brand. A GLOBAL CUSTOMIZATION FASHION WEAR.

entrypricesgallery

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hate to Wait.. Waiting for Change

I hate to wait....... Sometimes I just wonder why ...wait..
If I can CHANGE something .. I want to do it FAST and ACCURATE!

My brother waiting to get enlisted can't just be bother to reali look for a bloody job..
HE LOVE TO WAIT... WAIT for friends to go interview ... wait for friends to go gym .. die die must go together with his buddies... don't make an effort to search for jobs in newspaper... wait to rot.. He is just too lazy n lazy people love to just.. wait for the day to end.

I started work at the age of 14.. having alot of working exp.. yet he is just a novice in working. He hav no idea how to get $.. cos he never feel to have the need the feeling to hav $.

In this world u can't wait to be drag or pull along.. I see theres is a market and need in this biz.. I start I don't wait .. People who wait for things to happen will never be entrepreneur

If u wait for the chance to strike u will forever be a loser.. same as relationship .. wait for the babe to hook up to u ?? ... u wait long long ..

Strike and FIGHT .. how many of my friends are entrepreneur.. few .. Cos not alot wanna start a biz.. IF I WAIT FOR MY FRIENDS .. I WILL NEVER HAVE START THIS BLOODY HOUSE..

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Design By A-Lan
Copyright © The House 2008